Your Privacy is important to Hopes & Dreams Ltd, so we have developed a number of privacy notices which cover how we collect, use, process, transfer and store your personal information.
All your personal information shall be held and used in accordance with The General Data Protection Regulation (2018).
Hopes & Dreams Ltd is the data controller of your Information.
In gathering and using this data Hopes & Dreams Ltd is committed to protecting all individual’s rights of freedom and privacy.
The policies below are intended to inform you how we gather, define, and utilise your personal information such as name, address, email address and mobile phone number.
What personal data we collect about you as a visitor to our website
When you visit our website, you may provide us with two types of information:
- personal Information you provide to us on an individual basis during a Registration or request for information
- website use information collected as you and others browse our Website.
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your Information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our Website.
Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to minimise the risk of unauthorised access.
Similar to other commercial websites, our Website uses a technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What Are Cookies?”) and web server logs to collect information about how our Website is used.
Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Website, and the websites visited just before and just after our Website.
How we use the information you provide to us
We, and other members of the Hopes & Dreams Ltd group of companies use your Information in
the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective and efficient manner for you and your computer
- to allow you to register, request information or order any products and services available on our Website where you choose to do so
- to pass your Information to other companies ONLY in the Hopes & Dreams Ltd group to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your Information to them for this purpose
- to notify you about changes to our service
- in accordance with your authorisation at the point of Registration
- if you have given your consent at the point of Registration, to contact you with information about products, services and special offers that you request from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you or to ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
We may pass your Information to carefully selected third party organisations:
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Storage of data
The data you provide to us via the website we will hold in our software systems.
Personal data held within a software system will be securely protected with individual logins, which will only be given to those who need to access the data.
Your data subject rights
You may request access to all your Information that we collect online and maintain in our database by emailing us at the following address: GDPR@hopesanddreams.co.im
We are obliged under GDPR to complete your request free of charge and within 1 month of receipt of the request
Where we store your personal data
What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier.
When you visit a website, that site’s web server/computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites, therefore private information supplied to one web site cannot be read by another organisation.
How We Use Information We Collect from Cookies
Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal Information about you and we do not generally store any personal Information that you provided to us in your cookies.
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others.
The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.